Welcome to Shady Dreams // "Loading..." //

If you wish to think that I am sane, do not read this blog.

BLOGS

-
-
-


LINKS

+ Amy's DeviantArt
+ Blogger
+ BlogSkins
+ Ctrl+Alt+Del
+ Legends of Elveron
+ Photobucket
+ Snoopy Dance
+ Untitled





Credits
Design MKdesign //
Hostest Blogger //
Template Blogskins //

The random penguin will eat you all.






Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Weblog Entries:


Wednesday, March 26, 2003::

Ah, today . . . was it great or horrid? Or some confused mixture of both? I vote for that. FIRST off, I was . . . um, rather moody today. Just to start things off. But it was overall a good day. I didn't do any of my work in Biology and i got things done in Keyboarding. Spanish always sucks but what can I do? It's Spanish! Yo estoy consado! Yep. That says "I feel tired" or "I am tired"...whatever. I dun remembevr what estar means. Bleh. ^_^ But yeah . . . What sucked was lunch. I knew there was something wrong when I started walking over towards main campus instead of 9th grade campus. I felt this feeling of being where I shouldn't. But I'm always over on main campus. Grr. Well, I was actually going over there to go to the Drama room to see Nathan and jump around in front of the door, but there was a lady gaurding the place. Damn communists. So yeah, I got over there and i-er-I had to go to the little girls room ;) so i went in there and Nathan's cousin Shelly comes in! She's nice. I didn't recognize ehr at first but she saw me and said hi and I was like "Oh, hi!" Well after that I went and got in line for food. Mm...food. I was in line and all my "friends" walk up and they're all being pushy and stuff. Johnathan (my "daddy"), like, puts his hand near my chest and is all "Why do I feel so comfortable...?" And I was all "Erm. Escuse me." I think I'm used to all their pervertedness. Then he kept hugging me. And I was frightened. And my "mommy" (Kayla) gave me a hug. Then johnathan poured the rest of his drink down my neck. Then I ate and I kept wanting togo tot he Drama room even though I knew I coudln't. So I started running for the door (this is about my 2nd time to do this that day) and Mark goes: "Should I go get her?" and D'Mari stands there a minute then goes "...Yes." And Mark takes off running after me and I'm like "Nnnoooooo!" and I Run and get to the door but he grabs me and lifts me up and CARRIES me back. The whole time me glaring and having my arms crossed then shaking a fist at D'Mari. Then I sat on the concrete and pouted. All a sudden the vice-preincipal whats-her-name comes up and goes "WHAT grade are you in?" and I was thinking "Ohh...crap." And I told her I was in 9th grade, as did Mark. She asked our names and we told her. So she tells us to follow her and she takes us into her office and questions our names and such and writes it all down on a referral slip and tells us to leave then tells us "And stay off our campus!" ....stupid bitch. I feel so trapped on freshman campus. I like the outsideness of main campus. *growl* so yeah---as I said I was moody so I started balling...I balled the rest of spanish and part of Drama. In drama people made I seem better though and then I was balliand laughing at the same time. It's rather odd. But yeah.

Then Church was great! I was confused at first and late, but I really got to talk to people :) And I was just content mostly the entire time. Yeah. Well . . . Music calls my name. Fare thee well. Love yas.


-: Amy Kelley blogged it up at 10:03 PM:-

Comments: Post a Comment
Navigation


NEW ARCHIVES

< HOME
+ January 2007
+ February 2007


ANCIENT ARCHIVES

+ July 2002
+ March 2003
+ April 2003
+ May 2003
+ June 2003
+ July 2003
+ August 2003
+ September 2003
+ October 2003
+ November 2003
+ December 2003
+ January 2004
+ February 2004
+ March 2004
+ April 2004
+ May 2004
+ June 2004
+ July 2004
+ August 2004
+ September 2004
+ October 2004
+ November 2004
+ December 2004
+ January 2005
+ February 2005
+ March 2005
+ April 2005
+ May 2005
+ June 2005
+ July 2005
+ August 2005
+ September 2005
+ October 2005
+ November 2005
+ December 2005
+ January 2005
+ February 2005
+ March 2005
+ April 2005








Hit Counter

N3rds have visited my Blog since Janurary 22, 2004


To see previous posts please move your mouse to the navigation bar and under Archives select the month of posts you'd like to view. Or click here.