Welcome to Shady Dreams // "Loading..." //

If you wish to think that I am sane, do not read this blog.

BLOGS

-
-
-


LINKS

+ Amy's DeviantArt
+ Blogger
+ BlogSkins
+ Ctrl+Alt+Del
+ Legends of Elveron
+ Photobucket
+ Snoopy Dance
+ Untitled





Credits
Design MKdesign //
Hostest Blogger //
Template Blogskins //

The random penguin will eat you all.






Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Weblog Entries:


Sunday, March 23, 2003::

"Daydream"



Sitting in this large room, with people everywhere
It seems so small, so lonly, like no one else is there
The conversations laugh and roar
But my thoughts are all that's clear
My mind is lost among this crowd of people standing near





So yeah. Why are you still reading this? I wonder if anyone is even reading this at all. I wouldn't be surprized if no one did. But yeah. Life's been up and down but right now it's ranging in between it all. I'm either rather fine or kinda down. You know how those times are? And when people ask you what's wrong you don't have much else to say but "fine". Ah, "fine" . . . the automated response. But I'm not extreamly sad or extreamly happy because, well, I don't know if everything's going to turn out my way. I'm risking a lot right now . . . friendships, other people's frinedships. What's up with that? I think I'm about ready to go into hiding and just get away from everyone . . . Which isn't fun and makes me want to go back to the bad way of life . . . but I can't do that because I have a future with better friends, right? Well that's what I don't know. I don't think I'll ever be actually excepted somewhere. The many ways my life could turn out:


-I go back to the bad way of life - screw up my already slightly crumpling and worthless reputation - and end up getting killed


-I go back to the bad way of life - screw up my already slightly crumbeling and VERY worthless repuation - and end up killing myself in some public place in front of tons of people

-Go into hiding and become a mole . . . become physically sick because I'm always stupidly depressed because I avoid people and social situations in fear of being rejected so I just grow to hate everyone and myself and end up either killing myself or dying from a heart attack. (both are probably very likley)

-Try to move towards a good way of life and leave behind many people. Become very very intune with God and become good and obediant and work very hard on my grades and try and get into some very good collage and stuff.

Man. That's all depressing. *smacks self* *sighs and kicks people* ech. Actually I don't think I'm depressed, I think I'm just bored. I've just been trying to entertain myself today.
It's not fair. My lil' sister naggs for a rabbit and they actully take her to go look at rabbits at the pet store!! (of course ther were none) ((I saw the ferrets...and I wanted one. But that's irrelivant)). Then we went to Walmart . . . and my brother got a video game. And my dad got shoes. And I get nothing -_- gees!

So no DDR or a ferret for me . . . they're both about the same price. Oh well. No one cares. Shut up.


-: Amy Kelley blogged it up at 6:33 PM:-

Comments: Post a Comment
Navigation


NEW ARCHIVES

< HOME
+ January 2007
+ February 2007


ANCIENT ARCHIVES

+ July 2002
+ March 2003
+ April 2003
+ May 2003
+ June 2003
+ July 2003
+ August 2003
+ September 2003
+ October 2003
+ November 2003
+ December 2003
+ January 2004
+ February 2004
+ March 2004
+ April 2004
+ May 2004
+ June 2004
+ July 2004
+ August 2004
+ September 2004
+ October 2004
+ November 2004
+ December 2004
+ January 2005
+ February 2005
+ March 2005
+ April 2005
+ May 2005
+ June 2005
+ July 2005
+ August 2005
+ September 2005
+ October 2005
+ November 2005
+ December 2005
+ January 2005
+ February 2005
+ March 2005
+ April 2005








Hit Counter

N3rds have visited my Blog since Janurary 22, 2004


To see previous posts please move your mouse to the navigation bar and under Archives select the month of posts you'd like to view. Or click here.