Welcome to Shady Dreams // "Loading..." //

If you wish to think that I am sane, do not read this blog.

BLOGS

-
-
-


LINKS

+ Amy's DeviantArt
+ Blogger
+ BlogSkins
+ Ctrl+Alt+Del
+ Legends of Elveron
+ Photobucket
+ Snoopy Dance
+ Untitled





Credits
Design MKdesign //
Hostest Blogger //
Template Blogskins //

The random penguin will eat you all.






Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Weblog Entries:


Wednesday, April 16, 2003::

Today's been kinda of dull and it was rather frustrating because the day seemed like it'd never end.

I'm kind of upset right now. I shouldn't think so much, It kind of depresses me. I wa sjust thinking about my friend Ashlee. I was remembering how last year when her and Tatiana were having this little brawl and Ashlee was being rather childish and then Tatiana was really mean to her and Ashlee got upset and she ran over to Mr. Broom (the choir teacher) and asked to go see the councelor. He told her no and to just sit back down. Tatiana called up and insult from the back of the room and Ashlee screamed for her to shut up and then ran out of the class room crying. I felt so bad. I know what it's like to be like that and I would have done the same thing perhaps in the situation. In fact I felt so bad I started crying. And everyone was making fun of Ashlee. I was so pissed. And afterwards in PE people were still making fun of her and I just yelled out at them that they were stupid and that it's none of their business and they don't know her so they shouldn't be teasing her and that they were very mean and I was crying. And no one understood why I was so upset over it. They were like "Oh my God, don't cry over ASHLEE" and I wanted to kill that person RIGHT THERE! Grr. And I was upset all through lunch. Ashlee's very suicidal and I worried about her a lot. But when I saw her after I had eaten at lunch she seemed fine and I went over to her and asked her if she was OK and she said yes and she could see I was upset though and asked me what was wrong and I told her how STUPID those people were and stuff and the councelor came over and asked me what was wrong and i was blubbering and talking really shakingly and she asked me if I wanted to come into her office and I said no. NOO. I didn't like talking about things like that. No.

Yeah, well i was just thinking about all I should have said more and stuff and I just became upset. My friend Ashlee slit her throat at schoolthis year and got expelled from shcool. She's appearently in a home right now. I still worry about her. I really do.

...sigh...

I'm so moody today. A minute ago I was flaring in anger at Ross and then all a sudden I was fine then I started crying. Gah.


-: Amy Kelley blogged it up at 4:54 PM:-

Comments: Post a Comment
Navigation


NEW ARCHIVES

< HOME
+ January 2007
+ February 2007


ANCIENT ARCHIVES

+ July 2002
+ March 2003
+ April 2003
+ May 2003
+ June 2003
+ July 2003
+ August 2003
+ September 2003
+ October 2003
+ November 2003
+ December 2003
+ January 2004
+ February 2004
+ March 2004
+ April 2004
+ May 2004
+ June 2004
+ July 2004
+ August 2004
+ September 2004
+ October 2004
+ November 2004
+ December 2004
+ January 2005
+ February 2005
+ March 2005
+ April 2005
+ May 2005
+ June 2005
+ July 2005
+ August 2005
+ September 2005
+ October 2005
+ November 2005
+ December 2005
+ January 2005
+ February 2005
+ March 2005
+ April 2005








Hit Counter

N3rds have visited my Blog since Janurary 22, 2004


To see previous posts please move your mouse to the navigation bar and under Archives select the month of posts you'd like to view. Or click here.