Welcome to Shady Dreams // "Loading..." //

If you wish to think that I am sane, do not read this blog.

BLOGS

-
-
-


LINKS

+ Amy's DeviantArt
+ Blogger
+ BlogSkins
+ Ctrl+Alt+Del
+ Legends of Elveron
+ Photobucket
+ Snoopy Dance
+ Untitled





Credits
Design MKdesign //
Hostest Blogger //
Template Blogskins //

The random penguin will eat you all.






Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Weblog Entries:


Wednesday, June 18, 2003::

Sara and Mark made nifty 100 things about themselves and stoof on |Sara's Blog| and |Mark's Blog
| They're spiffy. I think I'll make one too. Cause it's fun.


1. I don't like the night.
2. It creeps me out.
3. I sleep with my kitty pillow in which I only use for the sole purpose to hug and cuddle.
4. I used to hate reading.
5. I used to spend every waking moment outside in the sun playing.
6. I played with the neighborhood kids . . . for a long time, all of them were boys.
7. I was a tomboy, dressed, acted, and fought like a boy.
8. My first neighborhood FEMALE friend lived right behind me . . . she was a tomboy too.
9. I used to be pretty normally-like tanned.
10. Now I'm really really pale.
11. After my bestfriend that lived behind me moved in the 6th grade, I stopped going outside and playing.
12. And started listening to music.
13. A LOT.
14. I'd listen to music and then sit outside on the swing outside alone swinning and daydreaming for hours until I was forced to go inside.
15. My swing broke a lot.
16. Once it threw my against the fence.
17. My mom thew my swing away.
18. Now I jump around in my room to music.
19. I'm 5'0"
20. And I'm 87 pounds
21. My eyes change between green and brown.
22. It never did this before the 6th grade.
23. 7th and 8th grade were terrible.
24. Never go there. NEVER.
25. I used to be serverely shy until the 8th grade.
26. I met my friend D'Mari in the 8th grade when she walked up to me one day before the bell rang for gym to let out and went "Hiiii!"
27. She doesn't remember that.
28. D'Mari liked me because she thought I was a goth.
29. It was just the fact that I wore black a lot.
30. I like black.
31. But I also like greens and very light/soft purples.
32. Black makes me look dead.
33. That's why I like to wear it.
34. It's spiffy.
35. I was obsessed with the British novel series "Redwall" for about 2 years.
36. I met a lot of online friends that way.
37. I was obsessed with the actor Tobey Maguire after I watched Spiderman last summer.
38. I never really udnerstood why.
39. I think I liked his eyes.
40. I really hate the word "cool" and use other words instead like "fun" and "spiffy" and "neato" and "nifty".
41. I'd never liked an actor before, and I thought it was strange.
42. The longest boyfriend/girlfriend relationship I've had lasted 1 year and about 2 months.
43. I'm kinda proud of that.
44. The shortest one lasted only 2 weeks.
45. I'm pretty ashamed of that.
46. I like cheese, but not cold, and not on a lot of things.
47. I've never had a bestfriend that lasted more than 3 years.
48. My favorite kind of movies are comedys.
49. I've been to only 3 weddings.
50. I've been to about 10 funerals, maybe more.
51. The saddest one was the funeral of my cousin's 7-year old son who died because he got sucked into a boat moter.
52. I had a nightmare about that one.
53. I don't cry at funerals.
54. We've had about 10 family reunions in my lifetime.
55. They're called funerals.
56. I'm practically addicted to caffeine. (it keeps me alive)
57. My low self-esteem probably started from back in the summer before 1st grade when I started daycare in a new place and had this "bestfriend" named Samantha that treated me like crap.
58. That went on for 3 years.
59. After that I met Courtney. I don't think she liked me at first but then we became bestfriends.
60. She was a little harsh on me because I was weak.
61. But she was my friend anyways and we were bestfriends for 3 years.
62. After that I didn't have a single bestfriend for a long time until 8th grade when I met D'Mari.
63. D'Mari beats all of them in understanding.
64. You're probably finding my list pretty boring.
65. I used to beat up my cousin Jason who is proabbly about 11 years older than me.
66. I've been beating him up since I was maybe 2 years old.
67. I used to beat up and torment my younger brother because I wanted him to become tough and I didn't want him to have a life like mine where people picked on me and I'd get upset and cry.
68. I failed on teaching him to be tough.
69. Except that he can beat me up now 'cause he's like 125 pounds, and he's like 5'6". Cheater.
70. But I did teach him a lot of school work and he's in SEARCH classes and makes perfect A's (except in Art class)
71. People used to make fun of me in 7th grade because I read "big books" and i had a library card.
72. When I was a baby I pulled a highchair down on my head and had a big bump in the middle of my forehead.
73. I attempted to drive my moms car down my street and park in our driveway last week.
74. I parked it crooked.
75. My mom took pictures of it.
76. I want to have a career in psychology when I'm an adult.
77. And I want inside pets.
78. In the 8th grade, I comtemplated becoming an athiest but I was too scared.
79. My dad bribed me into changing my brothers diapers when I was as young as 4 years old.
80. I really know how to change diapers. o.O
81. When I was about 6 years old, I got lost at the mall.
82. I got to be wheeled around the mall in a wheelchair by a cop until we found my half-sister in the managers office upset because she couldn't find me.
83. She made me promise not to ever tell my mom about it.
84. I havn't seen my older sister Amanda in 6 years.
85. Her nickname was Mandy but now she goes by Andy.
86. I don't like breakfast.
87. I used to be obsessed with Canada.
88. I officially have NO clean clothes left.
89. I used to be really hairy--like on my arms and legs and my eyebrows--but now I shave. (my mom wouldn't let me shave until the 7th grade)
90. A LOT.
91. I hate shaving.
92. One day I'm gunna start waxing.
93. Actually it wasn't so much that I was hairy except the fact that I'm pale and my hair is practically black/dark brown which looks disgusting.
94. I got my ears pierced when I was 12 because my ears were too small when i was a baby to have them pierced.
95. I like looking scarey.
96. Its a defensive technique.
97. That's why I like black and spikes and chains and eyeliner.
98. Oh yeah.
99. My dad wanted to name me Paula when I was born.
100. Hell no.


-: Amy Kelley blogged it up at 2:25 PM:-

Comments: Post a Comment
Navigation


NEW ARCHIVES

< HOME
+ January 2007
+ February 2007


ANCIENT ARCHIVES

+ July 2002
+ March 2003
+ April 2003
+ May 2003
+ June 2003
+ July 2003
+ August 2003
+ September 2003
+ October 2003
+ November 2003
+ December 2003
+ January 2004
+ February 2004
+ March 2004
+ April 2004
+ May 2004
+ June 2004
+ July 2004
+ August 2004
+ September 2004
+ October 2004
+ November 2004
+ December 2004
+ January 2005
+ February 2005
+ March 2005
+ April 2005
+ May 2005
+ June 2005
+ July 2005
+ August 2005
+ September 2005
+ October 2005
+ November 2005
+ December 2005
+ January 2005
+ February 2005
+ March 2005
+ April 2005








Hit Counter

N3rds have visited my Blog since Janurary 22, 2004


To see previous posts please move your mouse to the navigation bar and under Archives select the month of posts you'd like to view. Or click here.