Welcome to Shady Dreams // "Loading..." //

If you wish to think that I am sane, do not read this blog.

BLOGS

-
-
-


LINKS

+ Amy's DeviantArt
+ Blogger
+ BlogSkins
+ Ctrl+Alt+Del
+ Legends of Elveron
+ Photobucket
+ Snoopy Dance
+ Untitled





Credits
Design MKdesign //
Hostest Blogger //
Template Blogskins //

The random penguin will eat you all.






Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Weblog Entries:


Saturday, September 27, 2003::

Medicine Time

As stated in my comment only more elaborated:

Ross, I'm not attacking you, I'm avoiding you. If you had any consideration and were my friend you'd know i take things personally. I know you take things personally so I suppose i avoid telling you things or making jokes or teasing you. That and I'm scared of you getting angry. The only difference between us is you get defensive outwardly and get angry and I get defensive inwardly and get upset.

Which is all crazy because people should really be HAPPY if I tease them or make jokes becuase I only tease and joke with people I'm really comfortable with.

I don't mean to leave you alone Sara, I really really don't. It makes me sad, even though it's my own decision. But I know if i go Ross will yell at me or say rude comments he doens't mean, which would be more okay if he could handle me teasing him without getting angry.

I'm sorry I'm weak, there, happy, Ross? I admit something. Ross you just make being around friends very unpleant. You told me you were working on it, you understood a week ago, Ross! Maybe I'll hang out with you this weekend, Sara, with Ross and everyone . . . but that's going to depend on some things.

I still havn't taken my medicine yet, in hope that if I take it alter it won't wear off so soon. But I don't want to have to be on medications, on drugs to be able to handle people. I DON'T want to depend on pills to be able to function in life! When I take the medicine . . . I don't even notice it working . . . and it starts working pretty fast. Because i can sitll experiance any emotion but I'm 500 times less likely to cry. When I'm on my medicine and something makes me sad my eyes will water up a little and burn a bit and then it'll go away and i'll still feel sad . . . but i won't cry. I don't think about death. I don't hate people.

But say I forget a dose or havn't taken my medicine, even for one day, even without realizing it, then my emotions are worse than they were back last year before i even took medicine. Just crying and crying over EVERY LITTLE THING and I can't help it and not being able to sleep (though i seem to sleep fine in class the next morning), and hating people and wishing i were dead and bad memories and bad thoughts and everything I don't want comes rushing back into my mind and my life. I'm crying now, I've been crying all morning. So the medicine makes me depend on it to function, because being sad, being upset in this society is looked down upon by others and to myself.


Ross i know you can be a generous and caring person, I KNOW, I *KNOW* it, I've SEEN it, I KNOW you can be. But you hate me and it makes me scared of you because I don't want you to hate me. I don't want to be yelled at. I don't want to have to put my mind through abosulte torture just to be around my friends for a day.


I'll go this weekend. I'll hang out with you guys. I'm pretty excited about Kelsi going if she can.

But first I'm going to take a bath, and take my medicine, and then i'm going to call nathan and go to the library...then we'll see. Ok?

I don't want to cause disrution. Ross, for the record, I don't hate you. Just really really sad to be around you when you hate me.


-: Amy Kelley blogged it up at 11:02 AM:-

Comments: Post a Comment
Navigation


NEW ARCHIVES

< HOME
+ January 2007
+ February 2007


ANCIENT ARCHIVES

+ July 2002
+ March 2003
+ April 2003
+ May 2003
+ June 2003
+ July 2003
+ August 2003
+ September 2003
+ October 2003
+ November 2003
+ December 2003
+ January 2004
+ February 2004
+ March 2004
+ April 2004
+ May 2004
+ June 2004
+ July 2004
+ August 2004
+ September 2004
+ October 2004
+ November 2004
+ December 2004
+ January 2005
+ February 2005
+ March 2005
+ April 2005
+ May 2005
+ June 2005
+ July 2005
+ August 2005
+ September 2005
+ October 2005
+ November 2005
+ December 2005
+ January 2005
+ February 2005
+ March 2005
+ April 2005








Hit Counter

N3rds have visited my Blog since Janurary 22, 2004


To see previous posts please move your mouse to the navigation bar and under Archives select the month of posts you'd like to view. Or click here.