Welcome to Shady Dreams // "Loading..." //

If you wish to think that I am sane, do not read this blog.

BLOGS

-
-
-


LINKS

+ Amy's DeviantArt
+ Blogger
+ BlogSkins
+ Ctrl+Alt+Del
+ Legends of Elveron
+ Photobucket
+ Snoopy Dance
+ Untitled





Credits
Design MKdesign //
Hostest Blogger //
Template Blogskins //

The random penguin will eat you all.






Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Weblog Entries:


Tuesday, October 07, 2003::

It Rained for Me

Picture this... Happy. Giggling uncontrolably. Working Productivly. Now picture the COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF THAT.

That's right . . . Amy was moody today all because of the *ringringoverlyusedfact* that Amy didn't take her medicine today!
Now, this I wouldn't have minded if:


  1. I didn't have school today
  2. Mr. Jones hadn't yelled at me and Nathan today
  3. It hadn't been a "B" day today
  4. I wouldn't have had to proform my piece for Drama in front of the whole class and a camra.


I had my piece ready but i was getting upset and shaking before I was even up there and I knew it was going to be bad but I tried to think positive. I got up there and I was shaking, not noticably. I tried to cram my introduction into my head before it started. He counted down and the camra came on. I started my introduction. The first few words started off pretty well but after a point my voice got quivvery and it startled me a bit and my mind completly went blank..and tried to remmeber it...and i coudln't and my voice was shaking and I was shaking and I laughed outwardly and said "haha..man,i fail.." and i turned ot my piece and started reading...but my eyes watered up and my voice and my hands were shaking and i could feel the eyes on me... and the self hatred came at me and I just put it down and cried and said "I can't do this, I didn't take my medicine today" and walked off before even finnishing the second paragraph. I just sad in my seat and hyperventilated as softly as i could and cried as quietly as I could becaus ei hate crying in front of people.
I cried until the end of class where I walked out and tried to hide my face. Seth asked me if I was ok, and i said yes. Becaus ei was ok . . . i had no reason to be crying besides the fact I just cried in front of the entire Theatre class. I got on my bus and cried more and looked at the window some and looked back down again.
Then i looked up and all a sudden it was raining. The sky wasn't even dark and it was raining. It seemed to fit my mood and I smiled a bit because I knew it rained for me.

Then i came home...beat up my dog (not really) and took my medicine.

The FREAKING end.


-: Amy Kelley blogged it up at 4:36 PM:-

Comments: Post a Comment
Navigation


NEW ARCHIVES

< HOME
+ January 2007
+ February 2007


ANCIENT ARCHIVES

+ July 2002
+ March 2003
+ April 2003
+ May 2003
+ June 2003
+ July 2003
+ August 2003
+ September 2003
+ October 2003
+ November 2003
+ December 2003
+ January 2004
+ February 2004
+ March 2004
+ April 2004
+ May 2004
+ June 2004
+ July 2004
+ August 2004
+ September 2004
+ October 2004
+ November 2004
+ December 2004
+ January 2005
+ February 2005
+ March 2005
+ April 2005
+ May 2005
+ June 2005
+ July 2005
+ August 2005
+ September 2005
+ October 2005
+ November 2005
+ December 2005
+ January 2005
+ February 2005
+ March 2005
+ April 2005








Hit Counter

N3rds have visited my Blog since Janurary 22, 2004


To see previous posts please move your mouse to the navigation bar and under Archives select the month of posts you'd like to view. Or click here.