Welcome to Shady Dreams // "Loading..." //

If you wish to think that I am sane, do not read this blog.

BLOGS

-
-
-


LINKS

+ Amy's DeviantArt
+ Blogger
+ BlogSkins
+ Ctrl+Alt+Del
+ Legends of Elveron
+ Photobucket
+ Snoopy Dance
+ Untitled





Credits
Design MKdesign //
Hostest Blogger //
Template Blogskins //

The random penguin will eat you all.






Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Weblog Entries:


Saturday, October 25, 2003::

Jenny's Blog

"...at least i've got Sam and Lisa and Dylan and Phillip."



Aww...I'm not loved.

Shop'n

Well, I left durring the pep rally and went home with Nathan. My dog is so scared of Nathan. Anyways, then i put up my stuff and got my $40 and my $25 gift certificate for Hot Topic (go on . . . groan, whateva), and I got two arm thingos, black nail polish, black lipstick, and an ear ring (yes, 1 ear ring). Then we went to Sears and got a T-shirt and i came out with about $25. We ate at Chic-Fil-A, then of course we watched the saddening beauty pagent that was going on. Those poor children. Anyways, Dylan, Matt, and Bobby's friend was going to be in it, thery dressed her up. I thought she did pretty wonderful. While we were waiting for her time to go up we went to Fink's furnature and layed on their beds and OH MY GOSH, those are THE most comfortable beds I've ever layed on in my life! Well, anyway, after that me and Nathan accidentally took the wrong way to his car and were walking outside the mall. I rather enjoyed it, the cool air was good and being near him made me feel all warm and snuggly inside. :) Well when we got to his car we drove to Shy Pond Park, which, uhh, had people i was sure were drug dealers there. Anyway, I was certain my breath tasted like the chick'n'Stips so we went to the gas stationa nd I bough Big Red(TM) gum. Speaking of I think I left in Nathan's car . . . Well i was kinda in pain and stuff so we just went back to the mall and went to the dollar movie and we saw Second Hand Lions which is an awesome movie! I really liked it. And I came home at 11:20 and showed my parents (most) of the stuff i got and came home with a little more than $22.

And my dog sheds a lot.

Now I'm going to watch Aladdin and sleep.


Feelings

I don't really like Drama. I feel awkward, out of place, and no one really talks to me.

The only reason I havn't killled myself is because Nathan tells me not to.
Without him I'd wander around the world without a purpose until I died from starvation.


-: Amy Kelley blogged it up at 12:47 AM:-

Comments: Post a Comment
Navigation


NEW ARCHIVES

< HOME
+ January 2007
+ February 2007


ANCIENT ARCHIVES

+ July 2002
+ March 2003
+ April 2003
+ May 2003
+ June 2003
+ July 2003
+ August 2003
+ September 2003
+ October 2003
+ November 2003
+ December 2003
+ January 2004
+ February 2004
+ March 2004
+ April 2004
+ May 2004
+ June 2004
+ July 2004
+ August 2004
+ September 2004
+ October 2004
+ November 2004
+ December 2004
+ January 2005
+ February 2005
+ March 2005
+ April 2005
+ May 2005
+ June 2005
+ July 2005
+ August 2005
+ September 2005
+ October 2005
+ November 2005
+ December 2005
+ January 2005
+ February 2005
+ March 2005
+ April 2005








Hit Counter

N3rds have visited my Blog since Janurary 22, 2004


To see previous posts please move your mouse to the navigation bar and under Archives select the month of posts you'd like to view. Or click here.