Welcome to Shady Dreams // "Loading..." //

If you wish to think that I am sane, do not read this blog.

BLOGS

-
-
-


LINKS

+ Amy's DeviantArt
+ Blogger
+ BlogSkins
+ Ctrl+Alt+Del
+ Legends of Elveron
+ Photobucket
+ Snoopy Dance
+ Untitled





Credits
Design MKdesign //
Hostest Blogger //
Template Blogskins //

The random penguin will eat you all.






Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Weblog Entries:


Monday, November 17, 2003::

Back From Camp

Hey, yeah, I'm back. Camp was pretty darn interesting. Though, however, I didn't like it this time nearly as much as the first time. I was pretty moody and people were getting on my nerves. The only person that REALLY talked to me was Nathan. And then some of the 9th graders said hi to me a lot and gave me hugs. And I met new people that i didn't even know went to our church. The first day it was pretty chilly. but not cold. We went to service and then ate smores. and then me and Nathan hung out a bit then we all went to bed. I woke up an hour before we had to but i was too lazy to get up..finally they turned on loud music to wake us all up and we got up.

The second day was pretty fun. Service, games, freetime, canueing (spelling?). Except little things were driving me crazy and i ended up exploding, unfortunatly at Mrs. Ann and Nathan's mom. I didn't really explode, i just walked off really. Grr.

Anyway. Ropes courses were fun but my wrist is acting up again and so i had to wear my brace. If I hadn't been wearing my brace I woudln't have been able to do any of them.



Then me and Nathan hung out and stuff and we watched a movie then i went to bed and woke up at 7:30 (which is when breakfast starts) and stuff and i got ready and went and ate breakfast (did i mention they have pretty good food?), and then we had service + communion, after that we were suppose to have freetime but we ended up having testimonies instead. then we went straight to lunch.

Then we were suppose to have games but i wanted to take a shower. So i took a bath and a shower. Sarah talked to me while i was taking a bath, haha. But oh well, it was fine. Then i tallk a shower. And got out and it was pouring down rain. So the games apearently were canceled.

We packed and put our stuff down and waited for the bus. I sat against the wall with my kitty pillow and Nathan. Then something sharp hit me in the head. The councelor guy was messing with the termostat and it fall off and onto my head. becuas ei was sitting under it. And it hurt. Well they figured out why it was so hot and turned on the AC. and I curled up with my kitty on the floor and fell asleep. Then I woke up and I was cold. And Nathan got his jacket and let me use it as a blanket ^_^. Then I slept. I didn't notice it at first that there were extreamly loud banging sounds all around me. And when i realized it I looked up and people were throwing a football as hard as they could at eachother across the commons room and this ball (though plastic) was slaming into the wall i was by and it was getting pretty close to my head. I covered myself with pillows and tried to sleep and people were being stupidly careless and i was getting angry because i was there first and they were like "well people shouldn't be sleeping here, blahblahblah," well, i was there first and they should respect that but they think they're better than people and they all suck. Stupid arrogant people. Eventually the ball like hit Nathan or something while he was reading and he exploded and grabed it and started screaming at them "NO MORE FOOTBALL!" and he stormed around looking for the other ball and the people were like "whoa, chill out" and he threw it across the room and i heard a crash (i couldn't see anything being that i was under pillows, but apearently he knocked off some miniblinds) and the councelors told him to take a "time out" and he walked away and sat in the door frame by me to read. and i didn't move until i had to pee then i left. blahblah. the bus was late...eventually a bus came at like 6 or something but it was suppose to be there at 4. But the OTHER bus, for the jr. high never came and so they made us get off and the jr. high went home on our bus. and we waited for ours but apearently they had no drivers to take us home. Finally we got a bus to come but it got lost on the way. People were like "BUS!!!!!!!" and everyone would run up there and they were like "your stupid, the bus isn't here, go away". Well finally, at 9pm the bus came. 5 hours late. (not 6, like Ross said) On the bus these guys were wistling really loud and Nathan exploded and started screaming at them and it was really scarey and i tried to get him to stop and i was afraid someone was goign to get hurt. They did it agian and he screamed at them again. And they said something and he sat down and they did it AGAIN, and he went to do it again and i grabbed him by the shoulders and forced him down and told him to stop it. And after that we both calmed down and he said sorry and stuff. It was really scarey. Well... we rode home, I fell asleep and woke up a lot. and we got home and my mom already knew everything so it was ok, so i got home at a little after midnight and i went to sleep and my mom woke me up at 6am and i was sooooo tired, my mom said i could stay home and sleep and i was like "ok" and so i ate, and took my medicne and went back to sleep at 6:45am and woke up at 1:30pm. Yeah. So over all i had about 13-14 hours of sleep. Blaaaaaah.

Update

Yeah, you know what happened to my Aunt Jenny? You know how they're trying to save this kidney right? And how she had to go to the hospital for testing? Well they found out all this stuff has caused a blood clott in her lung. Well, apearently, while I was at camp, they let her home. My Uncle Don and my cousin Jason went to the grociery store and Jason had his cell phone and stuff cause my Aunt Jenny was home alone. Well she started having another pain in her kidney and she went to the bathroom and started peeing out a whole lot of blood. She called Don and Jason and they called the doctor and they sent an ambulance. Byt the time Don got there she was too weak to even walk cause she lost so much blood. Also she'd lost so much blood they couldn't give her any pain medication because it would have killed her. And she has what's called "rolling veins" and you can't put an IV in very easily unles syou know what you're doing so they stuck an IV down in her neck and you know what it did?? It punctured her lung! and so they had to cut her open and stick a tube in ther to drain the fluid form her lung and crap! All this without pain medication! I don't know what's happened after that. Hopefully they've gotten a blood transfusion by now and everything will get better.


-: Amy Kelley blogged it up at 2:42 PM:-

Comments: Post a Comment
Navigation


NEW ARCHIVES

< HOME
+ January 2007
+ February 2007


ANCIENT ARCHIVES

+ July 2002
+ March 2003
+ April 2003
+ May 2003
+ June 2003
+ July 2003
+ August 2003
+ September 2003
+ October 2003
+ November 2003
+ December 2003
+ January 2004
+ February 2004
+ March 2004
+ April 2004
+ May 2004
+ June 2004
+ July 2004
+ August 2004
+ September 2004
+ October 2004
+ November 2004
+ December 2004
+ January 2005
+ February 2005
+ March 2005
+ April 2005
+ May 2005
+ June 2005
+ July 2005
+ August 2005
+ September 2005
+ October 2005
+ November 2005
+ December 2005
+ January 2005
+ February 2005
+ March 2005
+ April 2005








Hit Counter

N3rds have visited my Blog since Janurary 22, 2004


To see previous posts please move your mouse to the navigation bar and under Archives select the month of posts you'd like to view. Or click here.