Welcome to Shady Dreams // "Loading..." //

If you wish to think that I am sane, do not read this blog.

BLOGS

-
-
-


LINKS

+ Amy's DeviantArt
+ Blogger
+ BlogSkins
+ Ctrl+Alt+Del
+ Legends of Elveron
+ Photobucket
+ Snoopy Dance
+ Untitled





Credits
Design MKdesign //
Hostest Blogger //
Template Blogskins //

The random penguin will eat you all.






Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Weblog Entries:


Tuesday, January 13, 2004::

Childish Games and Teenage Faces With Nothing Being What It Really Is

I overcame an extrodenary fear today, though it is certainly not gone and certainly isn't quite as awesome as it really is.
I'm somewhat proud of myself, though still faultering, I pray to God everyday to give me the power to overcome it.

Apearently people at school are having trouble over this Belle dance thing. Belle dance, eh? Never been. Wouldn't have the guts to ask anyone, though people are trying to rid me of this horrfying fear of mine.

Is it selfish to be afraid? Do I really want to go?

When you look at the clock ticks twelve you know you need to wake at dawn but you can't sleep too much to face when the day has now begun.

I need MSN buddies TheRandomPenguin@hotmail.com Well, even though I have 84 people on my list and 16 people online right now. Heh.

Another Casualty of Society

I think I've been thinking too much again, about how other people see me and what this does for me. Frankly I shouldn't care, as long as I am Christian. But when you jump into other people's eyes and want to cry and you know you need confindence because that's the only way people like you. Why do the popular people put themselves through crap? Why are there social classes?
Why is a man/woman judged by their clothes? Did not Christ himself say not to worry about how you look or the clothes on your back? But only that you believe and following in his footsteps? Is not any man greater than another? Does beauty matter so much in this world that we take what amtters for granted?

I am not your steriotype. I am not your slave, I am not your tool, nor am I your friend or your enemy. I am not your lover, and thus I also do not hate. And I am not your fool. These past feelings of such self worthlessness should come to and end as I cry to God, why does any man matter more than you, Lord. Why does man matter more than God to some. But God I want to follow you, if you can pull me through this mind frame I've created over my existance, troubles trauma's scarred into my mind, some that I burry so deep I often forget they exist or are real. Things I've not but whispered in my sleep and seen in my nightmares to that I wake and don't remember.


-: Amy Kelley blogged it up at 7:56 PM:-

Comments: Post a Comment
Navigation


NEW ARCHIVES

< HOME
+ January 2007
+ February 2007


ANCIENT ARCHIVES

+ July 2002
+ March 2003
+ April 2003
+ May 2003
+ June 2003
+ July 2003
+ August 2003
+ September 2003
+ October 2003
+ November 2003
+ December 2003
+ January 2004
+ February 2004
+ March 2004
+ April 2004
+ May 2004
+ June 2004
+ July 2004
+ August 2004
+ September 2004
+ October 2004
+ November 2004
+ December 2004
+ January 2005
+ February 2005
+ March 2005
+ April 2005
+ May 2005
+ June 2005
+ July 2005
+ August 2005
+ September 2005
+ October 2005
+ November 2005
+ December 2005
+ January 2005
+ February 2005
+ March 2005
+ April 2005








Hit Counter

N3rds have visited my Blog since Janurary 22, 2004


To see previous posts please move your mouse to the navigation bar and under Archives select the month of posts you'd like to view. Or click here.