Welcome to Shady Dreams // "Loading..." //

If you wish to think that I am sane, do not read this blog.

BLOGS

-
-
-


LINKS

+ Amy's DeviantArt
+ Blogger
+ BlogSkins
+ Ctrl+Alt+Del
+ Legends of Elveron
+ Photobucket
+ Snoopy Dance
+ Untitled





Credits
Design MKdesign //
Hostest Blogger //
Template Blogskins //

The random penguin will eat you all.






Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Weblog Entries:


Sunday, February 29, 2004::

Tsunami Weekend

I worked hard (well...kinda) to get to go to Tsunami this weekend. I've never heard a bad thing about Tsunami, ever.
I didn't get to go last year because I got grounded *coughs at Ross*. Oh well. I did get to go this year and that's what's important. I can't simply explain the whole thing. Perhaps AMAZING, WONDERFUL, POWERFUL. But those are all understatements. Jeff Deyo was AWESOME. I bought their New CD, I really like it. Scott Crenshaw's (forgive mis-spellings) message was amazing and funny. and Bob Smiley was HIL-AR-IOUS. I was laughing so hard I started crying.

Friday me and my brother, Paul paid $30 each (well, Nathan helped my way in-thanks, Nathan :) ) to go to Tsunami but then Friday Paster Alan decided that Saturday we could bring anyone and everyone because he was mkaing it FREE for them. And I was so happy. I brought my little sister even though she was too young. And I called D'Mari up at like 9am and starting yelling at her that she HAD to go, because it was SOO amazing! She came late and had to leave early but she CAME and that's the point and she had a really good time, she didn't want to leave. lol.

Friday I went down the wave (25 foot inflatable slide) once and I was like "yeeeeeeeey ^____^" and so I decided to bounce off of the edge and I bounced and landed on the edge and my heel goes "CRACK" against the curb. And I was like "-CRAP, hahahahahaHAHAhaha-aahh, pain-hahahahahaha". Apearently I bruised the bone. A bruise finally showed up. But I can walk on my heel again without much pain now, so that's good ^______^

Saturday Well, D'Mari, came right? So she wanted to ride the wave but she was in a short skirt and since I didn't really feel like riding right then (with my foot and all) I told her we could trade, so we went into ther "parlor" by the bathroom and changed. She was all like "WOW, your pants fit really nice" and I was like "uhh...your skirt doens't fit me very well..." so I adjusted it and stuff, and so I was wearing a short skirt and really long (actually matching) socks and we were walking out of the church and D'Mari was like "Nooo, Amy, you don't look like a hooker!!" *sarcasm and laughing* and I was like x_____X "Eep"
So we went outside and D'Mari and Becca stood in line. I was all like "...It's drafty..." *twitch*. And D'Mari kept rubbing my pants going "ohh, I liiike your pants Amy" and I was like *glare* c(:
Man, Becca rode that wave like 10 times. lol

Sunday I went to church and Jeff Deyo played the entire time, It was awesome, I bought his newest CD after church let out and asked my mom if I could go to Nathan's for lunch, she said yes, so I went. We had Speghetti, which I REALLY like, so yes, I was happy. And I have a strange addiction to ranch dressing. Me and Nathan hung out and stuff and I kinda had a bad moment I guess, but yeah, just other people's thoughts of me getting to me, I havn't gotten upset in like 2 months. Kinda felt good to cry. Crying feels better than panic attacks. There's nothing wrong with crying sometimes. Sometimes emotions are like your release. I've elarned that when I bottle it up I feel good for a while and then I just start having panic attacks without warning. Not that I don't hold back emotions, just I should have a good cry sometimes.
Well we had a fun time trying to get Robbie's shoes down form the telephone wire, lol. And we did! Yes, greatness.

I'm just sorry so many of you guys missed out on it. Truly, It was one of the most awesome times and one of the most awesome weekends I've ever had.

And
Yes, for those who are wonderirg, care, or didn't know and are really bored me and Nathan are back together. So I am not going to do the same thing with Nathan as I did to Ross. Ross was a completely different story, with completely different circumstances that I don't think anyone besides Nathan really knows about.

I love Nathan, I never stopped. I was just being really stubborn. Nathan's my best friend, I felt so lost without him. I love Nathan so much, guys, you'll never know how close we are to eachother. I'm just sorry I was turned away by some people once me and Nathan broke up. But I guess it lets me know who really cares about me. I love my friends. even though a lot of them were telling me to "be strong" and "not to go go back to nathan", to follow the path I was choosing, I realized that path wasn't mine and I realized I'd made a mistake, so everything is better, I've learned a lesson and a thing or two about people.

I still love you guys, even if you don't like me, even if you don'tlike me just a little bit.


-: Amy Kelley blogged it up at 7:22 PM:-

Comments: Post a Comment
Navigation


NEW ARCHIVES

< HOME
+ January 2007
+ February 2007


ANCIENT ARCHIVES

+ July 2002
+ March 2003
+ April 2003
+ May 2003
+ June 2003
+ July 2003
+ August 2003
+ September 2003
+ October 2003
+ November 2003
+ December 2003
+ January 2004
+ February 2004
+ March 2004
+ April 2004
+ May 2004
+ June 2004
+ July 2004
+ August 2004
+ September 2004
+ October 2004
+ November 2004
+ December 2004
+ January 2005
+ February 2005
+ March 2005
+ April 2005
+ May 2005
+ June 2005
+ July 2005
+ August 2005
+ September 2005
+ October 2005
+ November 2005
+ December 2005
+ January 2005
+ February 2005
+ March 2005
+ April 2005








Hit Counter

N3rds have visited my Blog since Janurary 22, 2004


To see previous posts please move your mouse to the navigation bar and under Archives select the month of posts you'd like to view. Or click here.