Welcome to Shady Dreams // "Loading..." //

If you wish to think that I am sane, do not read this blog.

BLOGS

-
-
-


LINKS

+ Amy's DeviantArt
+ Blogger
+ BlogSkins
+ Ctrl+Alt+Del
+ Legends of Elveron
+ Photobucket
+ Snoopy Dance
+ Untitled





Credits
Design MKdesign //
Hostest Blogger //
Template Blogskins //

The random penguin will eat you all.






Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Weblog Entries:


Saturday, June 19, 2004::

funny sort of feeling

meaningless post, don't bother reading....

Since my blog is for things that are going on in my life both physically being and mentally, I suppose this is appropriate.

Wether you know this or not, I have always been connected with morbidness. I've never known where it's come from, it's just always been there. I've always been kinda drawn to it. And before the things that held me back were what people thought, if they'd like it. If they didn't like it. Well, I don't really care what you think about what I wear, because clothes are meaningless anyway.

Maybe the morbid humor came from the fact that if I always thought the worst then I would never be disapointed. There was always the small hope that it would work out, but everytime I took anything so lightheartedly it always came down on me worse than anything else. I also don't care what you think about my ways of coping.

I've always loved spikes and chains and black...but I've also loved many other things, not one thing in specific. I've liked many things for what they were, and how they looked. I love so many colors too. It wasn't about who wore them or what people thought of them.

Now wearing them was a different issue. Once I could, I would only wear things that I liked, but also I would only wear things that other people liked. I'd always down-dress it. Down-play it. Cover it up. Some days I would be brave enough to just wear what I wanted however I felt. I always found it amusing how other people reacted to it.
It's funny when you wear a couple things differrent than usual how different everyone treats you
Uneducated people amuse me, and often make me angry, but mostl they just amuse me.

I suppose I would seem like a person that hated cliques, that I would hate people just because they wore something "preppy", or wore something unusual for my tastes, or wore only black.

But the truth is, I find an amusement in all the "styles". Because it's not the clothes that make the people.
I hate it when people think because they wear plaid and converse and a studded belt with a messenger bag with band labels all over it that they're better than people and everyone one else is stupid. I hate it when people never wear the same clothes again and always wear nice clothes so they think everyone else is evil and dirty.

I don't hate people becaase of what they wear. I don't judge people by what they wear, maybe I am eclectic, but the value of your own clothes are only determined by the value of your attitude.

The only problems with clothes I would ever have is when people aren't completely covering their specific body parts that should be covered, or that they would have an ungoddly label on their clothing or body.

Anyway

Even though I love morbidness...I suppose it's been hard for me to connect with those thoughts lately. Like I've been saying to people it's been hard for me to create art, or write. My mind deleted like a whole lot of memories. It's really hard for me to remember things past a certain point. I remember the big things...But I don't dwell on them anymore. Kinda feels like a void when your memories are gone. But I believe my body knew what was best. And the nightmares have stopped. Yeah, the nightmares have stopped.


-: Amy Kelley blogged it up at 5:10 PM:-

Comments: Post a Comment
Navigation


NEW ARCHIVES

< HOME
+ January 2007
+ February 2007


ANCIENT ARCHIVES

+ July 2002
+ March 2003
+ April 2003
+ May 2003
+ June 2003
+ July 2003
+ August 2003
+ September 2003
+ October 2003
+ November 2003
+ December 2003
+ January 2004
+ February 2004
+ March 2004
+ April 2004
+ May 2004
+ June 2004
+ July 2004
+ August 2004
+ September 2004
+ October 2004
+ November 2004
+ December 2004
+ January 2005
+ February 2005
+ March 2005
+ April 2005
+ May 2005
+ June 2005
+ July 2005
+ August 2005
+ September 2005
+ October 2005
+ November 2005
+ December 2005
+ January 2005
+ February 2005
+ March 2005
+ April 2005








Hit Counter

N3rds have visited my Blog since Janurary 22, 2004


To see previous posts please move your mouse to the navigation bar and under Archives select the month of posts you'd like to view. Or click here.