Welcome to Shady Dreams // "Loading..." //

If you wish to think that I am sane, do not read this blog.

BLOGS

-
-
-


LINKS

+ Amy's DeviantArt
+ Blogger
+ BlogSkins
+ Ctrl+Alt+Del
+ Legends of Elveron
+ Photobucket
+ Snoopy Dance
+ Untitled





Credits
Design MKdesign //
Hostest Blogger //
Template Blogskins //

The random penguin will eat you all.






Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Weblog Entries:


Wednesday, July 28, 2004::

Gotta Blog

Gahh! lets se...gotta blog, gotta blog... ummm

Well this past weekend I stayed the night at Sara's and that was fun, dispite that i was sick. And the next day we went to play Lasertag and that was also a lot of fun. Even though I didn't feel good at all that day, as soon as I stepped in there, I immediately forgot how hot it was, immediately forgot how sick i felt, and immediately forgot that i coudln't hardly breathe. lol Needless to say I kicked butt! naaah. lol, well, i did, but it's probably just because i'm freakin' short o.o

And I've always wanted to be a SPY-w00t (spys are suppose to be good at that sort of stuff right?)

Anyway. i'm looking at my little sister's yearbook, and it's SO CUTE what all these little kids put in that they want to be when they grow up. One of them said they wanted to be a Power Ranger. haha, oh man.. some of them sounded really advanced for their age. in the mean time, another little kid said when he grows up he wants to be a "NINJA!"

Yes. I know, wondeful.

Well, Nathan caught a bug and he's really sick today :( I hope he gets better.

My uncle died a couple nights ago... they said that it was probably a massive heart attack, so I'm going to be up in Nachadoches all tomorrow for the viewing. Then maybe the next day for the funeral. It was really all a sudden...I mean I had just seen my aunt Jenny (who's my mom's sister) and my Uncle Don like a week or two ago. I remember I came out and sat in the living room and talked to them with my family in stuff. I remember thinking I should say hi to them and stuff because i didn't know if I'd ever see them again. (for those of you who don't know, my Aunt Jenny's been through a lot of health related stuff and neither of them were are/were in greatest of shape) So, i didn't really expect any of them to actually die :-s Geez.

On a lighter note, I'm going to the Clute pool with the church in a few minutes, D'Mari's mom is picking me up because I'm transportationless, and DD's coming too. So, yeah. Paul can watch Becca.

So...

School's starting back up soon...oh goody. I was instantly nervous as soon as I went in for Early Buc Registration. I really can't stand being around all those people! Anyways, they messed up my schedual in the printer (not my official one though), so i'll get to be surprized as to what classes i'm taking this semester.

Hey, I'm a Junior now! W00! Only two more years!

...and then I can go to BC for two years *cry* x.O

anyway, there's your stinkin blog post :p I'd appreciate some nice comments for all these thousands of letters i've posted. :p


-: Amy Kelley blogged it up at 6:20 PM:-

Comments: Post a Comment
Navigation


NEW ARCHIVES

< HOME
+ January 2007
+ February 2007


ANCIENT ARCHIVES

+ July 2002
+ March 2003
+ April 2003
+ May 2003
+ June 2003
+ July 2003
+ August 2003
+ September 2003
+ October 2003
+ November 2003
+ December 2003
+ January 2004
+ February 2004
+ March 2004
+ April 2004
+ May 2004
+ June 2004
+ July 2004
+ August 2004
+ September 2004
+ October 2004
+ November 2004
+ December 2004
+ January 2005
+ February 2005
+ March 2005
+ April 2005
+ May 2005
+ June 2005
+ July 2005
+ August 2005
+ September 2005
+ October 2005
+ November 2005
+ December 2005
+ January 2005
+ February 2005
+ March 2005
+ April 2005








Hit Counter

N3rds have visited my Blog since Janurary 22, 2004


To see previous posts please move your mouse to the navigation bar and under Archives select the month of posts you'd like to view. Or click here.