Welcome to Shady Dreams // "Loading..." //

If you wish to think that I am sane, do not read this blog.

BLOGS

-
-
-


LINKS

+ Amy's DeviantArt
+ Blogger
+ BlogSkins
+ Ctrl+Alt+Del
+ Legends of Elveron
+ Photobucket
+ Snoopy Dance
+ Untitled





Credits
Design MKdesign //
Hostest Blogger //
Template Blogskins //

The random penguin will eat you all.






Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Weblog Entries:


Tuesday, July 06, 2004::

Babysitting

Well...I got a job. I'm now going to be babysitting my sister's friend some days of the week. It all depends on her dad's schedual. So it'll be all weird. But I'll be getting paid $20 a day. Which even if it's only 2 hours, I'll probably deserve, cause those two girls hardly get along at all. lol. they're so crazy. and annoying a lot of the time...

anyway, money will be good for me for camp and stuff.

Camp

Camp is in a week...I'll be gone from the 12th to the 16th. I dunno how fun it's going to be. Last year it was okay. The ministry was great...but the rest of it was blah... it was either raining constantly or the heat was frying you under the lack of shade or the fire ants were developing newer technologys to try and attack your face, or back, or legs, or feet. Not to mention, the food sucked, and last year i had no female friends and got stuck in the "big kids" room with nathan's sister and her friends (Lindsay's) and of course they had to be all responsible and go to bed EARLY x_O what's the fun in that? and what's up with their facination with cleanliness...i don't mind not showering for a couple days... (Nathan'll tell ya, i bearly sweat :p) plus the shower was always occupied, geez. So last year i had my medicine that everyone always heard me complaining about. I mostly took my medicine while there, near the end I just gave up and started flushing it though. Also this year i hope they don't let me fall asleep in my sleeping bag, don't realize i'm there and leave me, lol.

This year I'll have Emily but i'm sure she'll be with her friends a lot, I dunno if i can handle too many 13 yr old girls. So I'll probably sleep a lot, maybe doodle, read the bible, sleep more to keep from crying in boredness, ride some horses, ride some go-carts, eat food, ,maybe poke at my brother (he's going this year) ((13 yr old boys aren't much better))

I'm going to be really amused when the girls in my grade start feeling "sorry for me" and start asking me to hang out with them. Which, one, I don't like being pitied, and I don't really wanna hang out with them, lol. There's a thing called being "overly responsible therefore boring" and stuff...plus i'd just be in the background and i'd rather be doing something on my own in the background than trying to fit in in the background. ha. they don't mix with my personality well.

Concerns

the first time I went to the Fall retreat is was AMAZING, i loved it...then the first time I went to Summer camp it was also spiritually awesome. But then Fall Retreat rolled around again last year and I had a negative attitude the entire time, I was pissy and even snapped at the councelors (one of them happned to be Nathan's mom), i also snapped at the stupid boys that kept trowing a football while i was trying to sleep, etc. everything was just going bad. Not to mention my wrist was in the brace thing cause it was acting up. I believe I also refused to take my medicine. And i was zoned out durring the ministry.

I don't want that to happen again...but then again, I'm nto perfect, I'm easily irritated, and my personality doens't really connect with "perfect people", etc.

I hope it goes good.

Room Repairs

My parents were repairing my ceiling and so everything's crazy and i can't really be in my room (though i am right now, the fumes are hurting me as we speak) I'll clean up the floor tomorrow when my parents go to work. Then I'll do lots of laundry, and stuff. If anyone cares to, ya know, drop by just to say hi that'd be appreciated, because if not, my only company is a 7yr old and a door between me and a 13 yr old boy. yikes.


-: Amy Kelley blogged it up at 12:33 AM:-

Comments: Post a Comment
Navigation


NEW ARCHIVES

< HOME
+ January 2007
+ February 2007


ANCIENT ARCHIVES

+ July 2002
+ March 2003
+ April 2003
+ May 2003
+ June 2003
+ July 2003
+ August 2003
+ September 2003
+ October 2003
+ November 2003
+ December 2003
+ January 2004
+ February 2004
+ March 2004
+ April 2004
+ May 2004
+ June 2004
+ July 2004
+ August 2004
+ September 2004
+ October 2004
+ November 2004
+ December 2004
+ January 2005
+ February 2005
+ March 2005
+ April 2005
+ May 2005
+ June 2005
+ July 2005
+ August 2005
+ September 2005
+ October 2005
+ November 2005
+ December 2005
+ January 2005
+ February 2005
+ March 2005
+ April 2005








Hit Counter

N3rds have visited my Blog since Janurary 22, 2004


To see previous posts please move your mouse to the navigation bar and under Archives select the month of posts you'd like to view. Or click here.