Welcome to Shady Dreams // "Loading..." //

If you wish to think that I am sane, do not read this blog.

BLOGS

-
-
-


LINKS

+ Amy's DeviantArt
+ Blogger
+ BlogSkins
+ Ctrl+Alt+Del
+ Legends of Elveron
+ Photobucket
+ Snoopy Dance
+ Untitled





Credits
Design MKdesign //
Hostest Blogger //
Template Blogskins //

The random penguin will eat you all.






Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Weblog Entries:


Saturday, November 27, 2004::

Yeah

EDIT: I KNEW I had blogged, I just pressed the wrong button...and then Blogger was being stupid...w00. Well, I'm going to delete it and start over

I just woke up, I've been doing a lot of things this week with people and stuff. Unfortunately I also have a lot of homework I need to satrt doing. (Amy doing homework??!) Yeah...I want to graduate. >.<

I'm almost done with the 5th comic in BARAKA...my keenspace account is being retarded, I'm pretty sure there's no way i'm going to satrt publishing them this year. I want to use keensapce, but it keeps telling me the password they gave me is wrong, ugh.

Friday meand Melissa and Millie rode around being retarded, wee.
Saturday I did absolutly nothing
Sunday I tried to find the puppy a home, but no luck, me and Melissa were hanging out then was the jourmney to find Matt's house, abruptly followed by going to Aniques house o_0 (We knew where that was) and were crazy/weird then we went to shy pond but the mosquitoes ate us, then we went to Taco Bell, wee.
Monday, still couldn't find the puppy a home, I think it was this day that me and Melissa helped Anique put up Christmas lights...
Tuesday still couldnt find the puppy a home, never did find one. I can't really remember what happoened this day....
Wednesday Nathan came down and we went over to his house, Ross came voer and we were going to go to his aunt's house to see his aunt and to play Halo. We ended up just talking and SAra and Mark came over, Then I wenty home and the rest of them went to IHOP.
Thusday was Thanksgiving, I ate, then hung out with Nathan, me and him and his cousin Robbie and his sister Emily went trecking through the woods until we found Old Angleton Road, then hoboed around to the gas station, and to the bowling alley, where his dad found us and picked us up and we rode in the abck of his truck to Nathan's house. w00.
Friday: I hung out with Nathan a bit, we went to the mall and said hi to Anique then went over to visit Glenn, and then me and michele went to see the rehearsal of Madrigal.
Today (Saturday) I should be doing homework, but I think I'll start this out with an attempt to play sims 2...

I need a better graphic's card. Stupid intigrated crap.


-: Amy Kelley blogged it up at 1:01 PM:-

Comments: Post a Comment
Navigation


NEW ARCHIVES

< HOME
+ January 2007
+ February 2007


ANCIENT ARCHIVES

+ July 2002
+ March 2003
+ April 2003
+ May 2003
+ June 2003
+ July 2003
+ August 2003
+ September 2003
+ October 2003
+ November 2003
+ December 2003
+ January 2004
+ February 2004
+ March 2004
+ April 2004
+ May 2004
+ June 2004
+ July 2004
+ August 2004
+ September 2004
+ October 2004
+ November 2004
+ December 2004
+ January 2005
+ February 2005
+ March 2005
+ April 2005
+ May 2005
+ June 2005
+ July 2005
+ August 2005
+ September 2005
+ October 2005
+ November 2005
+ December 2005
+ January 2005
+ February 2005
+ March 2005
+ April 2005








Hit Counter

N3rds have visited my Blog since Janurary 22, 2004


To see previous posts please move your mouse to the navigation bar and under Archives select the month of posts you'd like to view. Or click here.