Welcome to Shady Dreams // "Loading..." //

If you wish to think that I am sane, do not read this blog.

BLOGS

-
-
-


LINKS

+ Amy's DeviantArt
+ Blogger
+ BlogSkins
+ Ctrl+Alt+Del
+ Legends of Elveron
+ Photobucket
+ Snoopy Dance
+ Untitled





Credits
Design MKdesign //
Hostest Blogger //
Template Blogskins //

The random penguin will eat you all.






Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Weblog Entries:


Thursday, December 30, 2004::

Of Faith and faith

Faith

My doggie, who's name is Faith, got hit by a truck sunday. Don't worry she's alive, but she has a broken leg. The vet wasn't open Sunday so we had to wait until Monday to get her to the vet. They X-rayed her and confirmed that her leg was, indeed, broken. Left femur bone to be exact. And she would need surgury to reposition the bone and place a pin in to keep it together. It was my dog, and I wasn't going to put her down just because of a broken leg. So I offered to pay for it. It was asbout $520 in all. She stayed a totoal of 3 days in the vet under hospitalization because of the surgury and because she was running a fever. Now she's home and has anti-biotics plus some pain medication. Now the task is to keep her still and keeping her to ripping off the splint and keeping it dry. She also has an odd sore on the top of her leg around her hip that I noticed from when she came home form the vet but it was clotted over. But she started licking it now it's an open sore, I cleaned it with pet abrasion medication and put a bandage on it but she pulled iy off. *sigh* Alas, eh? Anyways, now that I have over $2,000 in my savings, I get to pay for my class ring, and some other stuff that my dad will remburses me on. and with the rest I get to buy a car. w00t. Anyhow. I'm itchy and waiting for Nathan to come over. On a happy note...


Snow

Oh. my. gosh. It snowed. If you hvan't read it anywhere else, or don't live where I do, It snowed 6 inches in South Eastern Texas. To get an idea of how incredible this is... basically...it's never done that before, ok? Like, last time it snowed I was in kindergaurden and have the chicken pox and it snowed like...3 flakes. W00! But yes, Christmas Eve it snowed 6 freakin' inches! I didn't even ask for that this year, I didn't even consider it. You know some little kids were really blessed by it. (and some not so little kids)
I'm going to keep this post as short as possible, I've been meaning to post about all thisa while, but I've been very busy. Anyways, here's a couple photos or so to give you a visial.


Me pointing at my brother. POINT!





Stepping into 6 inches of snow for the first time ever...wow.




Snow ball fight! My mom's throwing a snowball. hee. c(:


-: Amy Kelley blogged it up at 6:57 PM:-

Comments: Post a Comment
Navigation


NEW ARCHIVES

< HOME
+ January 2007
+ February 2007


ANCIENT ARCHIVES

+ July 2002
+ March 2003
+ April 2003
+ May 2003
+ June 2003
+ July 2003
+ August 2003
+ September 2003
+ October 2003
+ November 2003
+ December 2003
+ January 2004
+ February 2004
+ March 2004
+ April 2004
+ May 2004
+ June 2004
+ July 2004
+ August 2004
+ September 2004
+ October 2004
+ November 2004
+ December 2004
+ January 2005
+ February 2005
+ March 2005
+ April 2005
+ May 2005
+ June 2005
+ July 2005
+ August 2005
+ September 2005
+ October 2005
+ November 2005
+ December 2005
+ January 2005
+ February 2005
+ March 2005
+ April 2005








Hit Counter

N3rds have visited my Blog since Janurary 22, 2004


To see previous posts please move your mouse to the navigation bar and under Archives select the month of posts you'd like to view. Or click here.