Welcome to Shady Dreams // "Loading..." //

If you wish to think that I am sane, do not read this blog.

BLOGS

-
-
-


LINKS

+ Amy's DeviantArt
+ Blogger
+ BlogSkins
+ Ctrl+Alt+Del
+ Legends of Elveron
+ Photobucket
+ Snoopy Dance
+ Untitled





Credits
Design MKdesign //
Hostest Blogger //
Template Blogskins //

The random penguin will eat you all.






Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Weblog Entries:


Monday, August 08, 2005::

Misconceptions

I really do (usually) love Shakespearian plays. Not really for their wordiness, but for their stories. Shakespear probably defines human misconception the best of all playwriters I can remember (which isn't much, but still). Like life, where one person gains misconceptions from hearing partial bits of informaiton, but never the full truth, this is turn causes the character to do things or act in ways they normally wouldn't. Or for instance misconception could be created by a character (such as Iago in the play "Othello") who's purpose is to destroy a person and therefore their acts cause purposeful misinterpretation. However, unlike in the end of Othello, many times we do not even begin to understand where the misinformation came from. Was it something we heard and took too literally? Was it inward hate or partial information? Or are these misconceptions being inserted by someone we trust? Lies by partial information on their behalf or lies to cover up their own wrong doings?
I suppose lately a lot of my relationships have felt misconception lately. It's extremely frustrating to know that SOMEONE has lied to you. It's also angering when people become angry at you for something they took too literal in your or someone else's words, or are too foolish and selfish to listen to what the other has to say fully before making a decision. It's angering when you tell someone the truth and they are too prideful and arrogant to believe you. And it is very unerving to have someone swear and rave at you for pouring out your mind and opinion without the intention of lecturing. I suppose I shall keep my mind inward...no. They don't deserve anything I have in me, because they do not value me as a person or a friend as much as I have them at one point in time. I'm tired with feeling like I'm so undeserving, for once other people are undeserving. And whether they care or not, I really don't. If they can be happy living in their misconceptions than good for them.
And if anyone causes me to have any misconceptions of my own and I find out the truth, I will personally kick the snot out of their brains with my foot. Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's my decision. Justice for everyone. Squee.


-: Amy Kelley blogged it up at 4:26 PM:-

Comments: Post a Comment
Navigation


NEW ARCHIVES

< HOME
+ January 2007
+ February 2007


ANCIENT ARCHIVES

+ July 2002
+ March 2003
+ April 2003
+ May 2003
+ June 2003
+ July 2003
+ August 2003
+ September 2003
+ October 2003
+ November 2003
+ December 2003
+ January 2004
+ February 2004
+ March 2004
+ April 2004
+ May 2004
+ June 2004
+ July 2004
+ August 2004
+ September 2004
+ October 2004
+ November 2004
+ December 2004
+ January 2005
+ February 2005
+ March 2005
+ April 2005
+ May 2005
+ June 2005
+ July 2005
+ August 2005
+ September 2005
+ October 2005
+ November 2005
+ December 2005
+ January 2005
+ February 2005
+ March 2005
+ April 2005








Hit Counter

N3rds have visited my Blog since Janurary 22, 2004


To see previous posts please move your mouse to the navigation bar and under Archives select the month of posts you'd like to view. Or click here.